Keep Your Independence
Helping you to live healthier, safer and
independently for longer…
New Kid on the Block
Leading the Way in Digital Telecare
- According to industry figures, there are over four million legacy Telecare devices currently active in the UK.
- Unbelievably, c84% of these are still Analogue and will simply cease to function when BT and OpenReach switch off the analogue phone network!
- This is already well underway and due to be completed by the end of 2025.
- This means millions of vulnerable individuals could be left without Telecare support.
- How do we upgrade all of these devices to a Digital alternative before 2025?
- How can we truly access Digital?
- How can we change Telecare’s “Badge of Infirmity” image?
- How can we work within Budgetary constraints?
- 1 x Yorbl Amica Basic Wearable
- 1 x Yorbl Analytics Basic Account
- Monthly subscription to Alarm Receiving Centre (ARC) – OPTIONAL
- Remote Device Monitoring with Alerts (i.e. Device Disconnected, Offline, Low Battery etc.)
- Remote DeviceManagement (critical updates and patching)
- Remote Management Portal for Scheme Managers/Wardens/Family Members etc…
- 1 x SIM card and data subscription
Yorbl Vita+ is our flagship digital dispersed alarm system.
It offers all the functionality as your old, unattractive and outdated legacy system but with so much more.
With high-speed WiFi connectivity, backed up automatically by on board 4G/LTE when needed, Yorbl Vita+ can be monitored, managed and updated “over the air” in a moment with new features and functionality.
As with all our solutions, Vita+ has been designed from the ground up to ensure it can quickly be adapted to a user’s changing needs and environment. Never again will Telecare be “boxed in” by outdated technology or an old legacy mindset.
And it’s not just about features and functionality.
We recognised that the traditional “ugly box with a red button” look of current Telecare solutions were nothing more than a “badge of infirmity” for users. A clear and negative indicator to them that they had now entered the world of the old and infirm.
Not with Yorbl – Our technology is there to improve life, health and safety. To prolong independence. So why shouldn’t it be attractive too?
That is why Yorbl runs on powerful, world class “SMART” devices that are familiar, attractive and even aspirational in look and feel.
To top this all off, we’ve thought about your pockets too!
Yorbl devices are all aggressively priced and offer a range of purchase or rental options, including full 24 hour Alarm Receiving Centre(ARC) support.
In addition, your monthly subscription also includes one free Yorbl Amica Basic wearable Fall Detector/Alarm Button and full access to our powerful Yorbl Analytics Basic as well!
- Red Button for help
- Green Button for I’m OK
- Voice Control for above
- The device will be secured, locked down and made robust by Yorbl. All other functionality will be removed/disabled.
- Vita+ is designed to remain plugged in at all times (as the microphone is open, brightness is turned up to full and power management is disabled).
- A customer should look at the battery as a backup ONLY, should power outage in the dwelling occur (typically when someone could need help or assistance the most).
Vita+Feature Rich Digital Telecare – Built to TSA TECS standard for Telecare devices 2 SIZE OPTIONS
Our Flagship Digital Dispersed Alarm System
- Available on both the LenovoM10 (10 inch) tablet and Nokia Hope (6.5 inch)
- High speed WiFi connection
- Automatic Mobile SIM backup (should WiFi fail or not be available)
- Touch screen and voice Control “Excuse Me, Get Help”
- Designed to be permanently powered
- Includes case with integrated stand and Screen Protector
- Battery support for use in a power failure
- Can support up to four Yorbl Amica wearables (so great for a multi-person household)
- Additional functionality can be configured based on a scheme’s needs with messaging, voice and video calling
- Initiate and receive remote medical appointments using Visionable
- Can support the full range of Sensors for activity, environment and wellbeing monitoring
- Fully integrated with Yorbl Analytics
- SMART Home control (Coming soon)
- N.B. Dock not included
Which Vita is right for you?
Let’s get ready to Yorbl!
GOOGLE’S VOICE RECOGNITION & THE WELSH LANGUAGE – A STUMBLING BLOCK FOR TECS?
The lack of acknowledgment of the Welsh language by Google’s voice recognition technology has been a stumbling block for many companies and platforms that rely on natural language processing.
Have you heard of Technology Enabled Care Services?
Have you heard of Technology Enabled Care Services? TECS for short. It is actually an umbrella term for technologies such as telehealth, telecare, telemedicine and telecoaching. It focuses on patients with long-term or chronic issues that need daily care. Technologies...
Yorbl Digital Care Solutions Give Dignity to the UK’s Ageing Population
Yorbl is using Twilio technology to help bring telecare solutions into the 21st century, and promote digital inclusion among a growing aging population. The telecare industry in the UK is projected to have a staggering 10.4% CAGR from 2022-2027. This period of growth...
Predicting the future – A vision of Digital Community Living, Health and Care
Getting older can come with all sorts of challenges. There are minor annoyances, such as the various daily aches and pains, and moderate ones, like getting up in the night to visit the bathroom (I know, I am already there!).
We’re Exhibiting at ‘My Home, My Care, My Way’ Event 28th September
We’re Exhibiting at ‘My Home, My Care, My Way’ Event 28th September.
We’re Exhibiting at ‘How SMART is your Home?’ TECS Event 27th September
How SMART is your home Live Event, 27th September.
TSA NEWS – TEC Quality Chair flies flag for TEC on BBC News
TEC Quality Chair, Sir David Pearson speaks on BBC News about the importance of TEC in social care.
Yorbl will be Exhibiting at the TSA All Member Event
Fancy a Yorbl? We're looking forward to exhibiting at the TSA's All Member Event: TEC Sector, Strategic Priorities for Technology Enabled Care, on Tuesday 5th July 2022, 10:00 - 16:00 at King's House Conference Centre, Manchester. The purpose of this event is to...
The Digital Delay – 12th July 2022, 10:00 – 11:30
What does this mean to the future of Technology Enabled Care? BT has paused the migration of landline users from the old analogue phone system after admitting that it needed to take additional measures to reassure customers of the quality and reliability of the new...
Rising Healthcare Costs of Human Fall Incidents & How IoT is Helping Human Fall Detection
Yorbl's Lead Developer Richard Gate Discusses the Subject Richard Gate - Lead Developer, Yorbl Technologies It is the first of April, but this is not an opportunity for me to prank you for comedic effect, it’s actually a serious subject. It has nothing to do with...
Yorbl Technologies Achieve Quality Assurance Award
Yorbl Achieves QSF Award
Yorbl Lifeline – It’s simple
Yorbl Lifeline allows users to simply press when they need assistance, and provide reassurance to loved ones that they’re okay, at the push of a button. Touch screen and voice control, just say “Excuse me”. Live Longer, Live Better, Live SMARTer with Yorbl Lifeline....
Reassurance at the touch of a button
A report from the University of Lincoln and University of Sheffield in the UK found that offering reassurance to seniors and their families alleviates anxiety, fear or panic. These aspects of care can be as important as other performance measures such as response...