Amica Gero Personal Alarm
Best of breed device based on proven Bluetooth technology
UP TO 12 WEEKS DEPENDING ON USAGE ON A SINGLE CHARGE -YORBL AMICA GERO
About Yorbl Amica Gero Personal Alarm
Latin for ‘I Wear’, the
Amica Gero Personal Alarm.
Your friend for life..
For use in and around the home when connected to Yorbl Vita, Yorbl Vita+, Yorbl Tab or Yorbl Hub.
- Best of breed devices based on proven Bluetooth technology.
- Remote help: Get Help, I’m OK and Fall Detection capabilities as standard.
- Options for 3G/4G LTE, GPS tracking and Health monitoring.
- Up to 12 weeks depending on usage on a single charge (Yorbl Amica Gero)
- Automatic Fall Detection functionality
- Use in and around the home and the garden
- Wearer temperature monitoring
- Attractive modern look and feel
- Compatible with Yorbl Vita, Yorbl Vita+, Tab & Hub
- Waterproof (IP66 minimum)
Option of a smart charging base (Yorbl Amica EO)
Different colours are available by special order
Who is the Yorbl Amica Gero
Personal Alarm for?
The Amica Gero Personal Alarm is aimed at supporting a wide range of people including:
- elderly and/or vulnerable
- have a long-term medical condition
- live alone and/or are at risk of falling
- have dementia, epilepsy or heart disease
- want to keep your loved one safe when you’re not around
Key Features & Benefits of the Yorbl Amica Gero Personal Alarm
Get Help, I’m OK and Fall Detection Capabilities as standard. Vibration Response with a Simple Press!
Multiple Wearing Styles
Smart Magnetic Charging
Up to 60 Days Life Time per Charging
Up to 100 Meters (328 ft.) Transmission Distance
PLEASE NOTE: Whilst we strive to minimise the occurrence of false alarms through the sensors and software used by Yorbl devices, fall detection technology wearables does not allow for the analysis and interpretation of all fall situations.
Soft falls, slumping falls, descent-controlled falls against a wall or a chair are examples of situations that would typically not be detected by the device, and in these scenarios, it would still be necessary to manually press the get help button on either the wearable, or the Yorbl device.