Technology Enabled Living
Age healthy, independently & happy – Live longer, live better, live SMARTer
Do Things Digitally with Yorbl
Do things differently with Yorbl.
Get more PUNCH from your telecare.
In 2025, the UK will hang up on analogue phones... for good. The change is happening NOW, don’t get left behind. The world is moving away from the traditional blend of landlines and is embracing cloud-based, fully integrated solutions.
But are you ready?
Be prepared for the future with our Yorbl Lifeline. A fully digital dispersed alarm system which has NO dependences on the legacy analogue phone line. Live Longer, Live Better, Live SMARTer with Yorbl.
From a base of real world experience and constant Research and Development, the Yorbl Digital Ecosystem has been developed to provide a fully integrated and intelligent digital infrastructure to power and support every aspect of Yorbl’s Technology Enabled Care and SMART Living solutions, both on-site and in the Cloud.
Yorbl are producing state of the art solutions that can genuinely take full advantage of what both the present and future of Digital Technology can provide.
You can be absolutely confident that Yorbl will NEVER sacrifice quality and honesty to be the cheapest. We will leave that to others.
It's about more than just Technology Enabled Care - It's about #TechnologyEnabledLiving
Yorbl Lifeline, a low cost, FULLY DIGITAL Personal Alarm to address the UK analogue switch off (due to be completed by 2025). It has no dependancies on the legacy analogue phone line.
Yorbl Vita, our flagship Digital Dispersed Alarm System.
Full Alarm Functionality, up to 4 Wearables, Sensor Connectivity, together with video calling, broadcast messaging, and other configurable services – anywhere, anytime.
Yorbl Amica Wearables
Wearables that extend the safety net in & out of the home, as well as monitoring activity, health & wellbeing.
About Yorbl Technologies
- According to industry figures, there are between 1.7 and four million legacy devices in currently connected and supporting users.
- Over eighty percent of these are STILL ANALOGUE and will be affected when BT and OpenReach switch off the analogue phone network.
- This program is already well underway and due to be completed by the end of 2025.
- How do we upgrade before 2025?
- How can we avoid being “Boxed In” by the legacy approach to Telecare and truly access the benefits of Digital?
- How can we change the negative “Badge of Infirmity” of Telecare image that the old, legacy devices have created?
- How can we accomplish all this within Budgetary constraints?
The Yorbl Solution
- Yorbl’s unique solutions start with a LOW COST, entry-level TRULY digital dispersed alarm
- Yorbl solutions can be rapidly and easily deployed and are interoperable with ALL current Alarm Receiving Platforms
- We offer fast over-the-air upgrades and changes in functionality based on both a User’s and a Provider’s changing needs. NO Need to be “Boxed In” by old, legacy technology.
- All packaged in attractive, recognisable technology that radically updates the image of Telecare’s traditional “Ugly Red Button” approach.
Like to know a little more??
GOOGLE’S VOICE RECOGNITION & THE WELSH LANGUAGE – A STUMBLING BLOCK FOR TECS?
The lack of acknowledgment of the Welsh language by Google’s voice recognition technology has been a stumbling block for many companies and platforms that rely on natural language processing.
Have you heard of Technology Enabled Care Services?
Have you heard of Technology Enabled Care Services? TECS for short. It is...
Yorbl Digital Care Solutions Give Dignity to the UK’s Ageing Population
Yorbl is using Twilio technology to help bring telecare solutions into...
Predicting the future – A vision of Digital Community Living, Health and Care
Getting older can come with all sorts of challenges. There are minor annoyances, such as the various daily aches and pains, and moderate ones, like getting up in the night to visit the bathroom (I know, I am already there!).
We’re Exhibiting at ‘My Home, My Care, My Way’ Event 28th September
We’re Exhibiting at ‘My Home, My Care, My Way’ Event 28th September.
We’re Exhibiting at ‘How SMART is your Home?’ TECS Event 27th September
How SMART is your home Live Event, 27th September.
TSA NEWS – TEC Quality Chair flies flag for TEC on BBC News
TEC Quality Chair, Sir David Pearson speaks on BBC News about the importance of TEC in social care.
Yorbl will be Exhibiting at the TSA All Member Event
Fancy a Yorbl? We're looking forward to exhibiting at the TSA's All...
The Digital Delay – 12th July 2022, 10:00 – 11:30
What does this mean to the future of Technology Enabled Care? BT has...
Rising Healthcare Costs of Human Fall Incidents & How IoT is Helping Human Fall Detection
Yorbl's Lead Developer Richard Gate Discusses the Subject Richard Gate -...
Yorbl Technologies Achieve Quality Assurance Award
Yorbl Achieves QSF Award
Yorbl Lifeline – It’s simple
Yorbl Lifeline allows users to simply press when they need assistance,...
Reassurance at the touch of a button
A report from the University of Lincoln and University of Sheffield in...